Grouper Fish Whole ( Cleaned ) 01 kg
Lemon Juice 30 ml
Garlic Juice 30 ml
Ginger Juice 40 ml
Salt to taste
Lemon Leaves 06 nos
Scallions ( sliced ) 60 gms
Refined Oil for sauce & to bast
Chopped Garlic 20 gms
Exotic Seaweed( soaked ) 100 gms
Mushroom 100 gms
Colored Peppers( cut small) 80 gms
Minari ( Parsley, chopped ) 20 gms
Paprika powder 10 gms
Oyster Sauce 140 ml
Seafood Stock 80 ml
Chinese Wine 30 ml
- Marinate the fish with lemon, ginger and garlic juices, salt, little oil, scallions and lemon leaves for 30/40 mins.
- In a medium to hot oven roast the fish basting frequently with oil for 35/ 45 mins. and till crusty from the top.
- Prepare a sauce by sautéing the garlic in oil till golden followed by the peppers wine and oyster sauce. Adjust seasoning and thickness with stock.
- Arrange the freshly roasted fish on a large platter. Pour the sauce generously over the fish.
- Sprinkle paprika, minari and garnish with lightly sautéed seaweed and mushrooms.
Recipe By : Devraj Halder